5 Health Benefits of Hibiscus Tea
Hibiscus Tea is a tart beverage enjoyed around the world, and it is full of health benefits. Its ruby-red liquor is a stunner. Bold, tangy, thirst-quenching and caffeine free, it’s the perfect summer refreshment.
Beyond its delicious cranberry-like flavor, this sweet-tart herbal infusion has some fantastic potential health benefits:
- It’s packed with antioxidants and Vitamin C
- It’s naturally caffeine free
- It may promotes heart health and lowers blood pressure
- It may support the immune system
- It can benefit kidney and urinary system health
Hibiscus is powerfully beneficial, and it’s perfect for the whole family. Replace sugary sodas with our juicy Hibiscus Teas this summer!
Hibiscus Cold Brew Iced Tea
- 5 tablespoons Organic Hibiscus
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 6 cups cold water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 lime cut into wedges for garnish
Place hibiscus tea and the cinnamon stick in a large jar. Add cold water. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Strain out the hibiscus and add honey to taste. Fill your favorite glasses with ice and pour in the bright hibiscus tea. Garnish with a lime wedge, and enjoy!
Try These Vibrant Hibiscus Teas
Hibiscus tea has many health benefits, but we enjoy it for its tangy, fruity flavor. Here are a few hibiscus teas which taste great as summer iced teas: