Rooibos Herbal Tea: 10 Supreme Reasons to Enjoy it
A relatively unknown tea in the United States, roobios teas are found in Africa and have been used by the people there for centuries. There are many benefits that can be had by drinking this tea. Here are ten reasons why you need to incorporate this into your life.
- Rooibos Herbal Tea is naturally decaffeinated so it’s safe for people of all ages to drink. In fact it is suggested you drink a cup before bed to help you sleep better!
- This tea does not become bitter. The flavor and sweetness increase the longer it’s steeped so no sweetener is needed.
- Helps out your metabolism with the iron, potassium and copper that are found in rooibos.
- Rooibos herbal tea is delicious hot or cold, so you can enjoy it year round.
- Try dozens of amazing flavors and/or flavor combinations of rooibos herbal tea. With blends such as chocolate mint, chai, and passion fruit it’s hard to decide which one to start with. The fruit flavors are great for kids and are much healthier than regular fruit juices. South African mothers even give it, in small amounts, to their babies to help ease symptoms of colic (see this article on Teas for Pregnancy).
- Prevent cell damage and possibly reduce cancer, heart disease and aging with the powerful antioxidants that are found in this wonder tea. The antioxidants prevent cell damage and neutralize free radicals.
- With all these wonderful health benefits, it’s good to know that roobios herbal tea can be drunk in unlimited quantities.
- Help relive the symptoms of hay fever and allergies by drinking rooibos. Many people swear by this for seasonal allergy relief.
- Relieve your skin of acne and eczema by applying the tea directly to the affected areas on a daily basis.
- Strengthen your bones and get healthy skin thanks to the calcuim, flouride, zinc and alpha-hydroxy acids found in rooibos teas.
With all these benefits it is hard to not start drinking Rooibos Herbal Tea. Pick up some today and start enjoying the the same benefits that others have been enjoying. Be sure to get a variety of flavors to suit the tastes of yourself and the rest of your family.